Terms & Conditions
This is the website of INDUNA ADVENTURES
Our web server does not record any information regarding the domain names or e-mail addresses of visitors to the INDUNA ADVENTURES web page, nor do we set any cookies. INDUNA ADVENTURES does not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
We only collect information volunteered by the consumer.
The volunteered information is used to verify and update the existing client information stored on or database and may be used by INDUNA ADVENTURES for marketing and communication purposes.
At INDUNA ADVENTURES we feel strongly that your personal data should remain personal. We will never sell, rent, license or exchange personally identifiable data with a third party without your permission. No personal data or information will be shared with advertisers or partners without your permission.
If you feel that this website is not following its stated information policy, you may contact INDUNA ADVENTURES at the email address provided below:
Cell: +27 82 463 2334 / 013 737 8308/1
Address: PO Box 144, Hazyview, 1242, South Africa
All materials posted on our site are subject to copyrights owned by INDUNA ADVENTURES. Any reproduction of all or part of any documentation found on our site is strictly prohibited, unless written consent thereto has been granted by INDUNA ADVENTURES. All other rights reserved.
The names, logos and trademarks appearing on our website man not be used in any advertising or publicity, without written consent by INDUNA ADVENTURES.
INDUNA ADVENTURES has attempted to make the information on this website as accurate as possible. This information has been provided in good faith without any express or implied warranty. All access and use is at the risk of the user.
INDUNA ADVENTURES cannot be held liable for any action taken or not taken as a consequence of the information provided.
• NO ALCOHOL before or during any activities.
• No drugs allowed on premises unless prescription drugs
• No firearms are allowed on the premises
• Final numbers must be confirmed in writing, 48 hours before your function, and will be charged accordingly.
If numbers/activities change negatively on present day no changes will be made to invoice.
Induna Adventures will not have or share any liability for any claims of whatsoever nature which may be brought against any other person or party, by any participant of activities or any other person or party, in respect of any damage, harm or loss suffered at, during or as a consequence of an activity, including but not limited to, damage, harm or loss to property and damage, harm or loss arising out of death or illness of, or injury to any person or party.
You the client hereby indemnifies against any claims of this nature which may be brought against you.
All the intellectual property in and to Induna Adventures online information and Data management system including the Induna Adventures Logo and slogen, belongs to Induna Adventures. No one acquires the right to any such intellectual property and will not use such intellectual property other that as authorized by Induna Adventures.
Please note that the following payment procedures will be followed.
• Within 14 days, after confirming the booking, a 50% deposit is required.
• On the day of arrival the outstanding amount must be settled in full.
• Any extras during the day must be settled at the end of the day.
• Direct transfer into our bank account:
BRANCH CODE: 334452
ACC NO: 4058383692
If you intend using this payment method, please fax the deposit slip to us as proof of payment to 086 676 6031
• Cheques – only bank guaranteed cheques will be accepted and should be made payable to INDUNA ADVENTURES.
• All cancellations or changes must be received in writing. No verbal instructions will be accepted.
• Cancellation 4-5 days prior to date reserved will result in a fee of 50% of the total account.
• Cancellation 1-3 days prior to date reserved will result in a fee of 75% of the total account.
• Cancellation on day of function or a no show will result in a fee of 100% of the total account
REFUND AND RETURN POLICY
The provision of goods and services is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, the provider will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a attract a 10% charge for administration costs. The Provider reserves the right to cancel an order for which payment has already been received. This may occur if stock is insufficient or the quality of services ordered does not meet the Provider’s standards. Should the Provider exercise this right, the User will receive a full refund with no deductions.
Any complaints regarding the standard and quality of the services bought by consumers through the e-commerce facility should be directed to the Secretariat at email@example.com